"Zero Trust" security seminar will be held for small and medium-sized businesses in Kyoto Prefecture to improve information security and IT literacy.
Professor Shozo Naito, Director of the Cyber Kyoto Institute, The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics, will be holding a lecture for the second part.
＜ Event details ＞
- Target audience
- Small and medium-sized enterprises in Kyoto Prefecture
- Event schedule
- December 1, 2022 14:00-16:30
- Lecture content
- Part 1
- “Current status of cybercrime and countermeasures”
- Lecturer: Kyoto Prefectural Police Headquarters, Life Safety Department, Cyber Crime Countermeasures Division, Kinki District Police Bureau, Kyoto Prefectural Information and Communications Department, Information Technology Analysis Division
- Part 2
- "Zero Trust Security"
- Lecturer: Professor Shozo Naito, Director of Cyber Kyoto Institute, The Kyoto College of Graduate Studies for Informatics
- Kyoto Economic Center 6-D Conference Room
- 40 people
- Tuition fee
- Registration period
- Until November 25, 2022
- Sponsored by
- Kyoto Sangyo 21
For applications and inquiries, please check the Kyoto Sangyo 21 "Courses Currently Available" page.
URL : https://www.ki21.jp/kkc/career/plaza2022/